I offer a friendly, reliable and efficient proofreading service. I pride myself on my organisational abilities and my excellent language and communication skills.
You can find out more about me on my website.
Proofreading (on-screen and hard copy)
I am an Intermediate Member of the Society for Editors and Proofreaders. I have experience of proofreading both fiction (including children’s fiction, thrillers, historical fiction) and non-fiction (including school reports, self-help, memoirs, and pregnancy, birth and parenting).
Training and Qualifications
- Introduction to Copy-editing, Society for Editors and Proofreaders
- Grammar at Work, Publishing Training Centre
- Basic Proofreading, Publishing Training Centre (Merit)
- PG Diploma in Organic Agriculture
- 2:1 (Joint Honours) Archaeology and Environmental Management
More about Sarah
I am a trained breastfeeding peer supporter, helping mothers who wish to breastfeed.