I’m an editor and proofreader specialising in fiction.
You can find out more about me on my website.
- Manuscript critiques
- Developmental editing
- Line and copy-editing
I am a Professional Member of the Chartered Institute of Editing and Proofreading (CIEP), formerly the Society for Editors and Proofreaders (SfEP). I have experience of editing and proofreading both fiction (including children’s fiction, thrillers, historical fiction) and non-fiction (including school reports, self-help, memoirs, and pregnancy, birth and parenting).
Training and Qualifications
- Developmental Editing of Fiction (Intermediate and Advanced), Editorial Freelancers Association
- Introduction to Fiction Editing, SfEP
- Editing with Word, SfEP
- Introduction to Copy-editing, SfEP
- Grammar at Work, Publishing Training Centre
- Basic Proofreading, Publishing Training Centre (Merit)
- PG Diploma in Organic Agriculture
- 2:1 (Joint Honours) Archaeology and Environmental Management
More about Sarah
I am a trained breastfeeding peer supporter, helping mothers who wish to breastfeed.